Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back with a bang

After more than a year - have resolved to restart this activity.

During this 1.5 years - I have travelled to the US for a trip to meet my sister, have had my second baby - thus completing my family and have done many other good things and not so good things too....

Recently, I was exposed to a training on "Decluttering your Life" and "Spending your time on what YOU choose to". I quite surprisingly realized I wanted to spend time writing this BLOG.

This is not only an opportunity for me to pen my thoughts but a reflection of it for me to come back after sometime and experience these moments again.

So I have decided to start writing again - the posts may be lacking in purpose / a certain theme but there will definitely be something that I enjoyed or something that made my life worth it.

For now - I introduce my family of 3 Men (Niranjan Mantha, Hitesh Mantha and Dravid Mantha). The ernest yearning for a daughter has not frutified so I am busy making up for all this by treating myself to all the shopping and pampering  I can (since I stand sans competition in my family).

This year 2012 - has been quite a beautiful year for several reasons. After probably dilly-dallying for almost 9 to 10 years I have started driving. The sense of freedom is still sinking in - but it is precious.

I started learning swimming - didn't get to the finish - but having experienced the underwater buoyancy - I am sure I will go back and conquer that beast as well.

Family complete - brings home to me a major responsibility - to loose weight - not only the post-partum but also the earlier mess that I have managed to amass with great gusto.

I am still warming up to the idea of doing this seriously but do I MUST - its just round the corner - how far the corner is - is the eternal question :P.

All said and done you will see much more of me this year and going forward as I write to myself about myself for myself........

Thinking and Thunking all over again........

1 comment:

Sree said...

udibaaba, I missed it :).