Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Year that's going by bye bye - 2010

I know this year has been hectic - soo much as I made it... so much that I didn't really blog at all..

My Blog has been wilting away in neglect while I did have a couple of amazing experiences...... if this were my diary the year 2010 has gone missing from here...

My promise to myself - to be more regular on this one. There are other promises to keep as well on the exercise and weight loss front... but this one is the easier of the lot.

2010 was a roller coaster ride of sorts - some good news , some bitter news.. but overall life was normal with the mix of the good, the wonderful, the amazing and the ugly all in equal portions.

Some amazing learning that came with a self realization that I am unique and special, also I don't really have a choice... GOD never gave me an exchange policy so I must make most of what i really am - and better it since I can't exchange it.

Some great lessons for my life have happened, while I see the word from the eyes of my 6 year old, who at times seems more profound than the wisest old people around me.

A gang of girls that I found as friends - they taught me how to just accept people as they are - no baggage and no background. A really great lesson.

Another eye opener - some things in life will never happen - just because we are not ready - one classic case is my hair straightening - am not sure if I am really ready for the process.

Also there are some things in life that will always be there with you - no matter what, the family, the work place that has become my second family and so on so forth. A realization that I was wanting a change because I was feeling too comfortable felt really good too.

All in all a great year...... tonnes of resolutions coming up - some to keep and some to keep mum about........ all set for 2011

All the best and have a great year ahead....... see ya next year....

1 comment:

Sireesha said...

Good to see you back blogging. Like always, well expressed views.