Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Year that's Gone By.. Bye and Bye

Hmm.. to think that time flies - at the speed of Sound or Light perhaps..

It was just as if we had celebrated the new year's eve and i am ready for the coming one.

This year has certainly been challenging in its own ways and all of us have had our share of learnings and Unlearnings as well.

As the new year comes we have dreams and hopes and also plans for ourselves and our loved ones.

My resolution list is really almost ready (to be broken one after another :P)

But really what are New Year's resolutions for and what do they signify.. why do we resolve to change and for whom..

I realized that i have stuck to only those resolutions that were for me. Anything that i resolved to do for others (even if it were my spouse) just went out of the window on the following week after the New Year Party.

So this year my resolution list is the set of things that i WANT to do for myself...

even if its as simple (and silly) as reading one Archie comic every week... i will then do it because i wanted to do it.

And that has me free feeling liberated and not forced to have any unwanted resolutions....

It sure is going to be a great year ahead for me.

Season's Greetings & Happy New Year 2008 to one and all

No comments: