Friday, January 16, 2009

Year 2009 - New Beginnings

Hmm.... the year 2009 is unique. I have a ton of resolutions .... some of them being

To loose weight (this has been around for a couple of years now) - this time though i want to get serious. I have seen a bunch of people who have done something about it - i know its about a lifestyle change and calorie deficit etc.. if anyone were to ask me - trust me i would have more info than any other lean being on the face of this earth but what is more required is probably the lack of one P and the presence of the other P .. i mean lack of Procrastination and presence of Persistence.

To learn how to drive - i know this has been a killer - for someone as independent as me to be tied due to lack of this skill is really really nerve wrecking sometimes.. am trying to come to terms with all the idiots on the road while i try to be one of them.

To be more patient with my kid - lest i become a patient due to anxiety/ depression. Also another thing i noticed - my kiddo never gets annoyed when i shout at him - or when i object.. he just seems to know how not to listen. I think i will find alternatives to the regular parenting routines or make peace with his style of playing which actually means bringing the house down.

Finally to blog more regularly - this is one vent i have which provides me a chance to de-stress and also to visit my own state of mind after a period of time. This is my own personal diary albeit a little less private and more privy to the world.

Hoping that this year turns out to be really special and with several new beginnings and as always i believe that the Year 2009 will be Unique - like all other years that went by.

Have a Happy New Year 2009

1 comment:

mymusings said...

all the best for ur resolutions....as u achieve them u can keep udating;-) tk cr